1. iFly Location
iFLY Dubai is situates on first Floor towards South Entrance, Mirdif City Center, and Dubai United Arab Emirates.
2. iFly Timings
It remains open from Monday to Saturday but timings are different. Timings of iFly from Monday to Friday are 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. On weekends, timings of iFly are different because many people including residents and outsiders from Dubai also travel to iFly, on weekends it remained open on from 10:00m until Midnight.
3. iFly Tickets Price and Packages
Those who are fond of skydiving must visit and have experience of this indoor skydiving adventure. For fresher’s there are training sessions in which instructor teaches how to balance your body during your flight and have joy while flying. Ticket Prices also varies with the Flyers.
- For the first Flyers timings for the flight is 2 Minutes and ticket price is AED 220. It include two flights, flight gears, personal trainer, training session and flying certificate. For UAE residents the price is 176 AED.
- For sports, Flyers Timings and Prices are different. Therefore Prices for Sport flyers also varies according to time period. Like as it is given below;
- For five minutes flyer Price is AED 360.
- For ten minutes flyers Price is AED 715
- For 15 minutes Flyers Price is AED 1,035
- For 30 minutes Flyers Price is AED 1,785
- For 60 minutes Flyers Price is AED 3,200
They have their own policies regarding prices of the first time flyers. They give enough time to learn about flying a person and then they let you enjoy your flight.
4. Why IFly?
As it is a well known fact about this indoor skydiving place named iFly that it is very first skydiving center open in Middle East and very first dual tunnels open inside a Mall in the whole world though this is the utmost perk of this skydiving center which attracts its travelers. The best thing about iFly center is that they do not just amuse their flight known travelers or visitors but they also have training sessions for those who doesn’t have any experience of flying. They have trainers who are well expert in teaching flying technical skills and they have their policy regarding one-day skydiving lesson for those interested in learning skills for a real sky-diving experience and you can be enough trained to enjoy your flight in this indoor skydiving center and anywhere else for outdoor skydiving or from an airplane with turns and multiple moves. They provide CDs or DVDs to divers or snaps of their feat to take with them.
5. Know Before you go
Make sure that we reserve your tickets online, because it is very busy and may take time. Make sure that you dress is comfortable, and wear something warm in the wind tunnel, because wind tunnel is very cold! You will read your waiver form before entering to speed things up, and sign at iFly desk counter to shorten the time you have to wait. Make sure 1 hour before your reservation time comes.
You must try to reach one hour before your scheduled flight because it can take a while to get into the flight equipment that you need to wear. Sign your form of waiver and iFly will see that you are all ready to fly. You must get a training session before you get to the tunnel to show you the hand signals that ifly use when flying.
You will experience a one to one or party train in the wind tunnel while driving up into the sky for a controlled descent four meters. Please listen to the guidance from your mentor to take advantage of your experience and stay safe.
iFLY Dubai has wind tunnels that run along two side-by-sea at 10 Feet. Such tunnels are part of The Playmania Dome, Football, Tennis, Aqua Park and other entertainment complex.
6. Rules and Regulations of IFLY
For the Safety of their Divers they have well-settled rules which bound every diver to protect herself or himself. Therefore everyone should follow iFly Rules or Criteria regarding skydiving. Some reserved rules are given below;
6.1. iFly Weight and Height Policy:
They have policies about weight that weight must be less than 105Kg and are shorter than 180cm. If anyone have any query, you can contact management regarding it.
For taller people they must have weight less than 115 kg and are taller than 180cm.
6.2. iFly Safety Policy
- No one who have any disease or serious bone dislocation must not visit iFly as per safety measurements.
- Expecting or Pregnant women should avoid coming for skydiving. It is completely prohibit for them.
- A diver always must avoid diving while being alcoholic or non-prescribed drugs.
- Permission by the parents must be grant for under the age of 18.
- Prescribe waiver form must be signed by the every diver.
6.3. iFly Age limit Policy
Age limitation is for kids below three years of age are not allow in iFly and above 3 years of age, children and Youngers must have proper comfortable dress code and helmets over their head.
7. iFly Dress Code:
Diver must be properly dressed up by wearing helmet.
8. iFly Contacts
Telephone +971 4 231 6292
9. iFly Video
Video is intellectual property of its owner!