1. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Address:
Yas Waterworld is located in Leisure Drive, Abu Dhabi 00000, United Arab Emirates.
2. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Timings:
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi remain open seven days a week. The Timings of Yas Waterworld Abu Dubai is 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
3. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Recommendation:
To have best entertainment and enjoyment you should arrive early in the daytime to avoid long lines of entry and hustle. It would be appropriate to avoid visiting park on weekends due to large crowds. Avoid visiting parks on weekends is quite recommended because usually weekends are the busiest times and you have to wait for long time in lines.
4. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Attractions:
Yas Waterworld is one of the world's best theme parks. It is known for its lavish and interesting attractions. This park is made of 40 attractions spread over six different zones. That zone is so appealing to its tourists. For children-friendly rides, Marah Zone with its variety is more fun, or adrenaline junkies might jump straight into the Bandit Zone full of thrilling rides.
4.1. Jebel Drop Slide in Yas Waterworld
It is worth mentioning that Jebel Drop is rank as highest Waterslide. Many more and thrill seeking slides and rides are present in Yas Waterworld for children but not anyone is as much excited as Jebel Drop. A heart-thumping, vertical drop waterslide, where you can get magical and amazing view of the whole park as you slide down. It would be most recommended for those who are thrill lovers and enthusiastic about adventures.
4.2. Falcon’s Falaj in Yas Waterworld
This Falcon's Falaj is a water-based roller coaster, considered Middle East's longest water coaster. This slide is simply known as "Water Coaster." All the surprises you might expect you can get in Falcon’s Falaj. You can have fun and exciting ride that can be a long trip up and zipping down in no time, expect all the twists, turns and drops to be screaming as you go along.
4.3. Bandit Bomber in Yas Waterworld
The record-breaking attraction is the Bandit Bomber at this Abu Dhabi waterpark. Actually, the Middle East's only suspended water roller coaster, it is pack with state-of - the-art laser and water effects. You will not only be floating upside down, but you can also fire your water jet at targets, activate special effects and drop water bombs. Likewise, visitors from below can also take part by spraying water on riders as they zoom from the Jabha Zone past them. From the Bandit Bomber Photobooth you can collect a souvenir of your ride; however, this would require an additional cost.
4.4. Liwa Loop in Yas Waterworld
Liwa Loop likewise another Yas Waterworld ride where the countdown is certainly churning with the stomach is one of the high intensity drop. You will be drop straight into a high-octane waterslide packed with loops as the ground drops under you. The Liwa Loop is the Middle East's first and only looping water slide. Interesting fact regarding its rider is that Rider must be at least 1.2m tall and it must have minimum weight 40 kg and maximum weight is 136 kg.
4.5. Slither’s Slides in Yas Waterworld
Now you are going to go to the Yas Waterworld rides known as the Slither's Slides and you can have experience of running repeatedly. Each of the five slides has six different themes, corresponding to 30 unique experiences. First, every ride takes place in a snake larger than life that you are going to slide down and then shoot out to emerge into a splash pool. With unique 3D and LED light effects, riders must brush past Slither and his serpent friends in these different slides. Each ride can entertain one or two tubes. Yas Waterworld others best and interesting rides are name below;
- Hamlool’s Humps
- Rush Rider
- Bubbles' Barrel
5. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Restrictions
- Food and beverages from outside the Yas Waterworld is not allow.
- Waterworld is non-designated areas for Smoking
- Pets are not allowed in Yas Waterworld
- Any type of Glass item is not allowed
- Any Chilled item like ice cooler or cold boxes are not allowed
6. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Dress Code
Health Safety is the Priority of the management of Yas Waterworld. They provide proper dress code with all the facilities if not anyone has that dress he/she can easily purchase that dress from shops in the Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi. At all times, for safety health and comfort of kids and yourself appropriate swimwear you must wear in Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
6.1. Prohibition or Restriction of Yas Waterworld regarding Dress Code
- Underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.) are completed restricted and not allowed to wear
- Attire that is transparent or translucent is not allow or prohibited.
- Any metal attached with attire, zippers, Buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers are not allow.
- Long Pants jeans, slacks and trousers are also not allowed
- Any dress or accessory, which seems as damaging for the attraction of Yas Waterworld, is completely prohibit.
- Yas Waterworld management have very reserved rules and regulations regarding their attractions etc.
- Park management have reserve sides regarding park if they deem any attire or guest can be proved destructive in any way they can request him/her to change that attire or ask him to leave the Park.
7. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Food and Beverages Outlets
Yas Waterworld Cuisines Areas are
- Al Wa'ha Cabanas
- Chubby's Kitchen
- Dana's Diner
- Yas Berry
- Dhabi’s Ice Cream
- Farah Flavours
- Gahwat Nasser
- Skinny’s Frozen Treats
- Salma’s Snack Shac
Park management have their own foods and beverages outlets so that they have reserve rules regarding food and beverages. List of all the food and beverage outlets in the waterpark will certainly help with those snack attacks. There are quite a few cafes, snack shops and restaurants to cater to your needs.
8. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Tickets
There are two types of Tickets
- Standard Tickets
For Adults 250 AED, For Children 210 AED
- Premium Tickets
For Adults 400.AED, Children 400. AED
8.1. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Annual Pass
If you are a UAE resident or a long-distance resident of Dubai and would love to have access to the park all year round, you can check out the Yas Waterworld Annual Passes. The specific annual pass choices for Yas Waterworld are:
- Yas Waterworld General Annual Pass
- Yas Waterworld Family Annual Pass
- Week Day Annual Pass (Sunday to Thursday)
- 2 Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World Annual Pass
- 2 Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World Annual Family Pass
- 2 Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World Annual Pass parks
8.2. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Friends and Family Pass
The Yas Waterworld Friends and Family Pass enables you to bring three more people to the park at discounted rates. Therefore, children under the age of three can enter the park with their nannies free of charge. AED 187.5 per person is the total price per ticket, priced at AED 750.
9. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Ladies Night:
Ladies Night is considered as special night for ladies. Special tickets and Promotions of Yas Waterworld for ladies takes place on every Thursday from 6:00 pm. To 6:00 except during Ramadan, Yas Waterworld Ladies Night gives women the opportunity to enter the park at a reduced price, with instant access to the park.
10. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Map:
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi Map is as below!
11. Yas Waterwold Abu Dubai Video:
Video is intellectual property of its owner!