1. Dubai Ice Rink Address
It is located on ground floor, Downtown Dubai Mall, Dubai.
2. Dubai Ice Rink Amenities:
Dubai Ice Rink is not just limited to the ice skating lessons and sessions but offer more than that source of entertainments which includes:
- Ice Skating Lessons and Certification
- Public Ice Skating Sessions
- Freestyle Ice Skating Sessions
- Snowfall Sessions
- Ice Golf
- Birthday Packages
- Skating aids
3. Sessions of Dubai Ice Rink:
There is multiple sessions of Dubai Ice Rink. The session detail is as below!
3.1. Ice Skating Sessions Public Session:
It is open to the public as an indication of its name. Whether you want to fine-tune your skills in ice skating or just want to take in the fun and excitement of ice-skating, this 105-minute session is a great choice.
3.2. Freestyle Skating in Dubai Ice Rink:
Composed of intricate spins, jumps, foot movements, etc., it is design exclusively for professional ice skaters who want to enhance their skills in skating.
3.3. DJ Night Disco in Dubai Ice Rink:
You will see the ice rink turning into a super-energetic disco floor with a resident DJ entertaining you throughout this approximately two-hour session. Sure, this gives you an amazing opportunity to show off on the ice rink your elegant dance moves.
3.4. Dubai Snowfall in Dubai Ice Rink:
This recreates an authentic atmosphere for your ice skating session with the falling snowflakes in the background.
3.5. Family DJ Party in Dubai Ice Rink:
In this fun-filled family DJ session, let your friends or family members, including little ones, join you. It helps you to skate or float to some fun tunes through the ice.
4. Ice Skating Lessons in Dubai Ice Rink:
The Dubai Ice Rink Training Academy (DIRSA) offers ideal training programs to improve or refine your skating skills, whether you are looking for basic lessons or advanced skating or ice hockey. What is beyond that? You can even register your kids for four years of ice skating programs. Simply choose from group lessons (up to 10 people per class), private lessons (for you only) or semi-private lessons (up to three people). With the most experienced coaches, the course lasts for seven weeks, with a 30-minute class once, twice or three times a week. Certificates will provide upon successful completion of the program or level. The school is also globally accredited.
5. Skating Aids in Dubai Ice Rink:
Dubai Ice Rink is for all-level ice skating enthusiasts. I wonder how smaller children or people keep their first steps on the ice floor without any previous experience? Here comes the aim of skating aids like Penguin Pals, Bob States, Snowman, etc. Penguin pals and bob skates made specifically for children under 100 centimeters in height, while snowman and seal aids are suitable for people over 12 years of age.
6. Dress Code of Dubai Ice Rink
- Make sure to wear comfortable warm clothes on your ice skating Dubai Mall trip due to its super chilly and cold environment.
- You should mix your clothes with gloves, thick socks, sports shoes, etc. These are necessary for your little ones in particular.
- If your skating session involves an IceByke / eByke ride, put on a perfect-fit pant (not loose though).
- Not to mention, say a big no to the dresses, long coats, scarves, etc.
7. Rules and Regulation of Dubai Ice Rinks
- Listen to the marshals ' safety instructions.
- Keep away from the barriers of climbing or sitting on.
- Do not indulge in activities such as throwing, spraying, or creating ice holes.
- Do not skate at extreme speeds.
- Protect your head if you fall.
- Put your fingers in the balls to protect them from injury.
- Be vigilant when skating; do not hop or move your fellow skaters and be kind to fewer skaters, of course.
- Tag games, whip-changes and so on are not permit.
- The facility reserves the right to ban skaters from the rink or the premise itself if they do not comply with any of the rules or guidelines set out above.
8. Nearby Metro Station
Metro station near Dubai Ice Rink Includes:
Burj Khalifa OR Dubai Mall Metro Stations (0.8miles), Metro Stations On Red Lines.
9. Tickets and Tickets Price of Dubai Ice Rinks:
There is multiple categories of tickets of Dubai Ice Rinks.
9.1. Public Sessions
A child under 100 cm: AED 40.00
An Adult: AED 75.00
9.2. Freestyle Sessions: N/A
9.3. Snowfall Sessions
A child under 100 cm: AED 40.00
An Adult: AED 75.00
9.4. Ice Golf
An Individual- AED 40.
10. Birthday Packages of Dubai Ice Rink
10.1. The Silver Birthday Packages:
AED 130 for an individual. The least of 10 persons is required
10.2. The Gold Birthday Packages:
AED 150 per individual. The minimum of 10 individuals is required.
10.3. The VIP Birthday package:
10.4. Ice Skating Lessons fee of Dubai Ice Rink
Once a Week: AED 500
Twice a Week: AED 840
IceBykes: AED 80
11. Timings of Dubai Ice Rink
Timings of Dubai Ice Rink starts from 10:00 am – 12:00 am. The Dubai Ice Rink remain open for seven days a week.
11.1. Best Time to Visit Dubai Ice Rink
It is an indoor attraction and is open all throughout the year. While you can visit here whenever you wish (regardless of summer or winter months), it also makes a great attraction to escape Dubai’s summer heat.
12. Precautionary Measurements for the Safety of Family and Children
- Although you can bring your own skates, protective equipment, etc., from the in-house shop you can also hire or even buy them. The skate shop also sells thick socks and other accessories essential for ice-skating.
- Kids below one meter can use safety helmets free.
- There are lockers available to keep your personal belongings safely. However, a nominal charge of AED 15 (per session) is applicable.
- First-aid room plus the services of on-site nurses and ice marshals is made available.
- Besides the use of cutting-edge technology to maintain the facility's high-end quality standards, it employs machines like Zamboni to retain the consistency of ice.
- There are dining options including cafes.
13. Tops Tips of Dubai Ice Rink
- Choose the one that suits your interests or skill level with a variety of ice skating sessions at your fingertips. If you were not familiar with strobe lighting, for example, you probably would not want to sign up for the Disco Ice Skating session.
- Avoid bringing children or kids to the ice surface.
- Before spinning on the ice floor, make sure that you have taken all the safety measures and that you have properly fastened your skates.
- Do not carry your bags, phones, and other personal belongings during the ride to enjoy skating to the fullest.
14. Top nearby Lodestones or Attractions of Dubai Ice Rinks
With so much to do in both Dubai Mall and Downtown Dubai, do not just limit your Dubai Ice Rink enjoyable outing. Alternatively, go ahead and add more fun and adventure by selecting a bundle package featuring some of the region's top attractions such as:
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- KidZania Dubai
- VR Park
- Reel Cinemas
- Dubai Dino
- Souk Al Bahar
- Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Ice Rinks Video:
Video is intellectual property of its owner!