1. Kidzania Dubai Timings:
- Timings of Kidzania Dubai from Sunday to Wednesday is 10 AM - 10 PM. Please note that the counter closes at 9 PM.
- Timings of Kidzania Dubai from Thursday to Saturday: 10 AM - 11 PM. Please note that the counter closes at 10 PM.
- To ensure you and your family have complete freedom to plan your trip, Kidzania Dubai is open 7 days a week.
2. Kidzania Dubai Location
Kidzania Dubai is located at Level 2 (Opposite Reel Cinemas), The Dubai Mall, Financial Centre Road, Downtown Dubai, Near Burj Khalifa, Dubai. Since it is located at such prime spot, visit to Kidzania Dubai is very easy. You can either take the Dubai Metro and stop at the Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall Station or take the following buses; Route 27 from the Deira Gold Souk station and Route 29 from Ghubaiba bus station.
3. Kidzania Dubai Tickets:
If you are planning to book your Kidzania Dubai tickets, here are the three options you can choose in order to buy tickets:
3.1. General Admission Kidzania Ticket:
- • Admission for adults (17-64 years of age) or toddlers (2-3 years of age)
3.2. Economy Tickets:
- • Serves as an entry ticket to all Kidzania Dubai establishments
- • Come with 50 Kidzos which the kids will receive upon arrival
3.3. Premium Tickets:
- • A credit of 100 Kidzos upon arrival
- • Contains two F&B vouchers
- • One souq or retail shops voucher
Please note tickets are available online also.
4. Kidzania Dubai Tickets Price:
The tickets for 0 to 1 year of children’s are free for Kidzania Dubai.
The price of tickets of Kidzania Dubai for the children of age 4-16 is AED 195. For the same age of children, the premium ticket price is AED 260.
The ticket price of Kidzania Dubai for Adult from 17 to above ticket is AED 80.
The ticket price for Kidzania Dubai for toddler from age of 2 to 3 year is AED 110.
5. Good to Know about KidZania Dubai:
You either live in Dubai, or look for a great way to beat the heat of challenges or a tourists looking for fun during a stopover in Dubai, grab your boarding passes and get ready to learn some new lingo as we are telling you on a tour of the world of KidZania Edutainment.
Built to scale, the indoor city includes buildings, vehicles, paved streets, a functioning economy, and popular destinations called establishments, sponsored and branded by leading multinational and local brands. Most famous places and events have waiting times for an authentic real-life experience. However, since this is not real life, Fast Track tickets can be bought and waiting lines can be skipped anywhere.
6. KidZania Dubai Attractions
There is much attraction in the Kidzania Dubai. Some of the attractions are as below.
- Chocolate Factory
- Dental Industry
- Cooking Classes
- Hospital Role-play
- Modeling Classes
- TV Entertainment
- Climbing Activities
7. KidZania Dubai Activities for Kids
- Attend the Modeling Class and learn how to catwalk in our Fashion Show and show all your favorite pieces. Parents are welcomed as members of the audience.
- KidZania Hospital Role play and deal with an emergency, perform surgery and take care of the nursery children! As patients, parents are welcome.
- Chocolate Factory Learn how to make tasty, different-flavored chocolates here and take home for your family and friends. This is a short session of role-play.
- Dental Industry Find out what it takes to be a dental surgeon while you learn about the fundamentals of oral hygiene and help with dental surgery.
- Supermarket Buy food, learn food choices, and keep on budget. You can also learn how to manage the store and customer service.
- Create your own pizza, learn more about the ingredients and the dough, and watch the pizza shop come together. You can also take home the finished pizza!
- Place your clothes on the fire station, climb on the big red fire engine and get ready to put the fire out! Only once per visit can children take part in this activity.
- TV Studio As cameramen, reporters, celebrities and hosts, be part of the TV crew and play a role. You can anchor, report, record and edit your own television show here.
- Bank at Money, assist KidZanians fellows with their enquiries and banking needs and provide them with a bank account to handle their kidZos.
- That's right. Building climbing Scale the heights of the climbing wall to overcome your fears! It requires a minimum height of 120 cm and an AIA Personal Accident Insurance Policy.
8. Kidzania Dubai Things to Know
Important Information that can be helpful in making your visit streamline at Kidzania is
- Schedule a weekday for your ride to Kidzania Dubai. Not only will it be less crowded, but by not waiting in line for every activity you will save on time. Make sure you don't visit a holiday like Eid or Ramadan until you book your tickets.
- Kidzania's calendar will help with that, making sure your child has plenty of time to explore Kidzania without any limitations.
- Although Kidzania's official opening time is 10 AM. Booking your tickets online is another way to save time and money.
- Once you've got your boarding passes from the ground floor, go straight to the immigration check. A special security bracelet and 50 Kidzos, which is the official currency of Kidzania, will be given here.
- If you wish to explore all there is to Kidzania, make sure both you and your kids are dressed appropriately.
- One handy trick to earn more KidZos, and in turn experience more activities, is to go for jobs with a relatively shorter queue. This will enable your kids to earn more KidZos in a shorter span and spend them in activities which need to be paid for, like face painting, jewelry making, and studio painting.
- By working on jobs that pay more, like dentistry, your kids can have enough Kidzos to redeem at the end of day at the Kidzania Departmental Store.
- To avoid spending Kidzos at lunch, send your kids to jobs where they can prepare their own meals like the Pizza Express. For adults, there are plenty of options at the Dubai Mall.
- Kidzania Dubai is an absolutely safe space for kids. If you are tired and a need a break, there is a special Parents Lounge equipped with a TV room, food and beverages, and complimentary Internet facilities. If your children are above 120 cm in height, you can leave them in Kidzania.
- Kidzania is equipped with “Zupervisors”, who are trained adults available at all times to supervise kids and provide support for all the activities. You can be rest assured that the Zupervisors will be available at all times to assist your kids in performing all their tasks successfully while having a good time.
9. KidZania Dubai Things not to do:
- Kidzania Dubai is design in a way that is inclusive of kids of all ages.
- For toddlers, there's the Fun First Nursery, where they get a safe environment to play and learn.
- For kids between 4-16, the main Kidzania attraction is available all seven days a week.
- Please note, kids below the height of 120 centimeter need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
10. KidZania Dubai Dress Code:
11. The dress code of the Kidzania must be according to the activity which your children want to do. There is no restriction of dress by Kidzania but it is encouraged to dress them according to the activities they like. The dress must be comfortable and relaxing.
Kidzania Dubai Video:
Video is intellectual property of its owner!