1. Dubai Dolphinarium Animal Members
It has provided niche to the six famous bottlenose dolphins, a healthy population of Fur Seals and over twenty species of exotic parrots. It attracts public to the best view and entertainment of Dolphins, Seals and other marine animals through live shows and photo sessions.
2. Dubai Dolphinarium Purpose
Purpose of these live shows are not just the entertainment of public but the major purpose of these shows are to educate the public specially young generation, regarding the protection of marine life, and the environment.
3. Dubai Dolphinarium Shows
There is many shows in Dubai Dolphinarium. The most intresting shows among them is as below!
3.1. Dolphin and Seals Show
Dubai Dolphinarium is the best place for home experiences. In Dolphin and Seals Show public watch attractive entertainment of dolphins and seals. Dolphins do dance with children and amuse them. The dolphin and seal show is a good interactive experience that shows/displays the immense talent, physical and mental, that these animals possess. Dolphin’s wins hearts of the public by showing their immense pleasing and inspiring acts such as dancing, juggling and playing with balls. The main highly impressive performance of the shows are of 6 bottlenose dolphins fondly named Kyushu, Jerry, Tetka, Fekla, Kai and Elvis. Also participating in the show will be the clumsy and adorable Fur Seals. These animals perform in the main show pool which is surrounded by an arena style seating, with regular and VIP sections.
3.2. Swimming and Meet & Greet with Dolphins
Swimming and Meet & Greet with Dolphins also provide best opportunity to watch entertaining performances of swimming Dolphins. This entertaining experience attracts its viewers to interact and swim with the dolphins. This show not only provides chance to swim with Dolphins but an incredible and amazing opportunity to meet such an incredible marine animals. During show timings trainer team remains with the public for their protection. For those looking for an immersive dolphin experience, this is an once-in-a-lifetime chance to swim with these lovable creatures. Indulge in an adventure with dolphins at the Dolphin Planet Dubai. In Dolphinarium Meet and greet the dolphins and partake in a friendly and amicable experience with the smartest creatures of the ocean not only children but with all ages. It provides amazing moments for the a unique experience to meet these incredible mammals and enjoy an up-close and personal dolphin encounter that you will cherish
3.3. Creek Park exotic Bird Show
Creek Park exotic Bird Show is having 20 Species of parrots and exotic birds, the amazing thing regarding this bird show is that the Creek Park Exotic Bird Show is the only bird show in Dubai therefore it attracts big spectators during the shows. Birds in the show presents their intelligent performances and tricks. Dubai Dolphinarium having Birds species which includes Blue and Gold Macaws, Green Winged Macaws, Eclectus Parrots, Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, Sun Conjures, African Grey and the Red Billed Hornbill.
3.4. Dubai Dolphinarium Mirror Maze
The mirror maze is one of the most fun and challenging puzzle experiences in Dubai. One has to go through a disconcerting labyrinth of made of mirrored glasses and find their way out using their sense of touch and orientation. Spend a few hours jumping and bouncing at the trampoline inside the Dubai Dolphinarium, one of the first trampoline indoor parks in the UAE and undoubtedly one of the best priced tickets on the internet.
3.5. Trampoline Park at Dubai Dolphinarium
The trampoline park at Dubai Dolphinarium is fun for people of all ages, specially the children. After you're done watching the animals’ perform their acrobatics at the dolphinarium, you can make your way to the trampoline park and enjoy with your friends and family. Take on the challenge to step into this mirrored labyrinth and find your way out using your sense of touch and orientation. These seemingly endless networks and corridors of mirrors are sure to bring out your spirit of adventure and fun. The entire trampoline court is yours to jump, bounce, flip and defy laws of gravity. With a safety briefing before you start, this is sure to be a fun-filled experience for all ages.
4. Dubai Dolphinarium Timings:
The Dubai Dolphinarium timings starts when it opens its gates at 10:00 AM. The Dubai Dolphinarium remain open throughout the week, except Sundays. You will enjoy a 45-minute indoor interactive extravaganza where these spirited animals highlight their amazing and astounding skills. Watch in wonder as the dolphins and seals dance, sing, juggle, play ball, jump through hoops and even create their own masterpiece.
5. Dubai Dolphinarium Activities:
Following activities, a visitor can do at Dubai Dolphinarium during summer holidays:
- Kids Summer Camp
- Dubai Summer Surprises
- Austin Awareness Day
6. Dubai Dolphinarium Tickets Price:
- Dubai Dolphinarium tickets are available with VIP seating and regular seating options. The VIP seats are right in the center and provide the best vantage point for the show. The regular seats are spread on both sides of the VIP seats in an arc and ensures that you do not miss any action in the pool.
- The regular seats are available for AED 105 while the VIP seats are available for AED 125. However, on Monday, Friday and Saturday, the price for regular seats for the 11:00 AM show is discounted at AED 75.
- If you purchase Regular seats, a handy tip is to arrive at least 15 minutes before the show begins since seating is available on a first-come-first-served basis. To get the best views with your Regular seats, make sure to sit as close as you can to the center, near the VIP section.
- Tickets for Dolphin and Seal Shows are AED 75.
- Tickets for Swimming with Dolphins are AED 450.
- Tickets for Creek Park exotic Bird Show is AED 50.
- Ticket for Swimming and Meet& Greet with Dolphins is AED 236.
- Ticket for Dubai Dolphinarium Mirror Maze is AED 17.33.
- Ticket for Trampoline Park at Dubai Dolphinarium is AED 19.
7. Things not allowed in Dubai Dolphinarium:
- Children above the age of 12 require an adult ticket.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- Pets and animals not allowed
8. Dubai Dolphinarium Dress code:
There is no specific dress code to watch the shows of Dubai Dolphinarium. If you want swimming activities then you have to take the swimming suit, which is available in Dubai Dolphinarium.
9. Dubai Dolphinarium Contact:
9.1. Address of Dubai Dolphinarium:
The Address of Dubai Dolphinarium is Creek Park, Gate 1, Umm Hurrair 2. One can reach by green line metro also. NOL card is must to enter the Dubai Dolphinarium.
PO Box for the Dubai Dolphinarium is 232292 Dubai-UAE
Dubai Dolphinarium Telephone No: +971 (4) 336–9773
800 DOLPHIN (3657446)
Dubai Dolphinarium Fax No:+971 (4) 336–9774
Dubai Dolphinarium Video:
Video is intellectual property of its owner!